Day 10 - My Inspiration ~ Carly

Day 10...

I am soooooooo far behind in this blog i'll never get caught up! It's actually Sat Feb 14th now!
It takes me so much time to decide what to purge; take photos; upload photos to my computer, then to my blog; then write up a post, that i don't see how i can ever keep this blog alive.

There's so much i need to purge, de-own, de-clutter, and organize that i don't even know where to start each day.
It would help if someone would just give me a daily assignment, like 'go purge something in the dish area or go purge one totebag today' that sort of thing - like having a Mom breathing down my neck guiding my way down this confusing path. :-)

Anyway, today I thought i would share with you how i became inspired to start doing this in the first place. It's all CARLY's fault! She embarked on this same mission last year and did a fantastic job with it. Her daily emails were/are pure sunshine; short, visual, amusing, thought provoking, inspiring.  I get hundreds of emails daily and barely look at half a dozen, but i always read her's first. If she had faltered or quit mid year i certainly wouldn't have blamed her at all (this project is tough let me tell ya) but it would have felt like something vital chopped off of me if she had.

So without further ado (hmmm, just what IS an 'ado'??) i introduce you to Carly.
Click her banner below to take you to her blog.



__________________________________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment